GIVE A TRI
We are excited for the launch of the Give A Tri Program!
The selected Give A Tri athlete(s) will receive one free year of coaching for the 2020 season. Additional Runner up prizes: Stock Training Plan, Team BABE Annual Membership and more!
If you are interested or know of a deserving athlete, please read the information below:
- Applications/nominations are open from Tuesday, December 3 – Tuesday, December December 18 (midnight EST). Be creative!
- Give A Tri is a global program open to women of all backgrounds, abilities, and paces with a goal race of any distance. We are looking for any athlete willing to give their 2020 goals their best, most badass effort and lift others up along the way.
- Please have a 2020 goal race in mind when applying/nominating. It can be any distance or format (triathlon, duathlon, marathon, 5k, etc.), but needs to be of significance to you/the nominee.
- Coaching will begin January 1, 2020 and run through the athlete’s goal race or 12/31/20, whichever comes first.
- There is no cost to the selected athlete(s) for coaching or related services.
- Athletes can be located anywhere in the world (Team BABE currently represents 5 continents!).
We encourage you to apply or nominate anyone with aspirations for a badass 2020 season! If you have any questions, please email us at HeyBABE@teambabeathletics.com.
In an effort to get more women on the start line we will be donating 20% of all Team BABE Athletics Membership sales from 12/3-18 to Fund Her Tri.
Fund Her Tri , Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization chartered to support women in triathlon.
The overall mission of Fund Her Tri is to grow the participation of women in triathlon. They do this by supporting; first-time female triathletes of any age, youth triathlon programs & giving back to multi-sport communities.